One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Readily; of one's own free will.‘she went willingly’
voluntarily, of one's own free will, of one's own accord, of one's own volition, by choiceView synonyms
- ‘It's no easy task driving in Tokyo, but they do a really good job and willingly help others as well.’
- ‘At least celebrity is something the rest of us might willingly concede we don't possess.’
- ‘Others say his devotion to Korean farmers was so passionate that he would willingly have laid down his life for them.’
- ‘Why anyone would willingly subject themselves to three hours of this sentimental rubbish is beyond me.’
- ‘Each company had its business plan examined by a team of experts and advice was freely and willingly dispensed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.