One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But one person's skulduggery is another's wiliness.’
- ‘A fiend for organising mega cultural events in college, young Ismail's wiliness and wheedling skills come to the fore in organising mega cultural events in college.’
- ‘It's cold, everybody's wearing cheap waterproofs or knackered jumpers, most people have an expression halfway between habitual wiliness and gutted defeat.’
- ‘The success of this programme is largely due to the tremendous support of local employers who have welcomed trainees into their businesses with a wiliness that has truly worked.’
- ‘And if you've played for several seasons, you'd know not to underestimate the wiliness of the old fogies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.