One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And if you've played for several seasons, you'd know not to underestimate the wiliness of the old fogies.’
- ‘But one person's skulduggery is another's wiliness.’
- ‘A fiend for organising mega cultural events in college, young Ismail's wiliness and wheedling skills come to the fore in organising mega cultural events in college.’
- ‘It's cold, everybody's wearing cheap waterproofs or knackered jumpers, most people have an expression halfway between habitual wiliness and gutted defeat.’
- ‘The success of this programme is largely due to the tremendous support of local employers who have welcomed trainees into their businesses with a wiliness that has truly worked.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.