The practice within a group of married couples of exchanging sexual partners on a casual basis.
- ‘These folks realized that they enjoyed having sex with multiple people, enjoyed wife-swapping, and see nothing wrong with it.’
- ‘While basic lovemaking sessions remain, the survey found marginal behaviour such as wife-swapping, spanking and group sex was on the increase.’
- ‘This seems to indicate that I mingle with a crowd who are into wife-swapping and writhing around on each other's three-piece suites wearing saucy undies.’
- ‘Meanwhile, insiders say that the couple's 18-month relationship may buckle in the wake of sordid wife-swapping reports that emerged last month..’
- ‘There is more unbridled lust, heaving bosoms and raunchy goings-on in this one small corner of Yorkshire than you would find at a wife-swapping convention.’