One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A wide receiver.
- ‘You end up with linebackers trying to cover a wideout that's playing tight end.’
- ‘Look at all of the quality running backs, blockers, and wideouts.’
- ‘In addition, too many wideouts and defensive linemen have not been maximized.’
- ‘In such a strong year for wideouts, why go for a player with so many question marks?’
- ‘But to turn the Ravens into Super Bowl contenders again, he needs wideouts and offensive linemen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.