One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A wide receiver.
- ‘But to turn the Ravens into Super Bowl contenders again, he needs wideouts and offensive linemen.’
- ‘Look at all of the quality running backs, blockers, and wideouts.’
- ‘You end up with linebackers trying to cover a wideout that's playing tight end.’
- ‘In such a strong year for wideouts, why go for a player with so many question marks?’
- ‘In addition, too many wideouts and defensive linemen have not been maximized.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.