One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A dessert or snack made from two soft cookies, typically chocolate, with a creamy filling sandwiched in between.‘Eunice makes amazing whoopie pies’‘I comforted myself by savoring the sugary sweetness of the chocolate whoopie pie’
- ‘Along with cookies and whoopie pies, look for more sophisticated desserts like a mini-strawberry shortcake with tarragon whipped cream.’
- ‘We had a really good time (the whoopie pies were a hit!).’
- ‘"Eunice Goyette makes amazing whoopee pies," Cost said.’
- ‘I made whoopie pies once again and they ended up being a crowd favorite.’
- ‘There was - and I am not joking - a bidding war for six whoopie pies that eventually went for $50!’
- ‘Remember your special mom/lady on Mother's Day with whoopie pies just like Grandma's!’
- ‘Now whoopie pies are migrating across the country, often appearing in the same specialty shops and grocery aisles that recently made room for cupcakes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.