One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She held the offices of Secretary, Treasurer, Produce Promoter and P.R.O. - all of which had been performed with wholeheartedness and to the best of her ability.’
- ‘This was possible only because of the support and wholeheartedness shown by the state government.’
- ‘Dave's experiences offer an example of a student teacher's reflective struggle with wholeheartedness, openmindedness, and responsibility.’
- ‘He described Seamus O'Toole as a farmer's son who was well known for the wholeheartedness and sincerity he brought to everything he did.’
- ‘The cult of the saints began with the earliest martyrs, who had certainly proved their wholeheartedness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.