One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See whole body scan
- ‘One advantage of the present invention is that it enables both tomographic and whole body scanning to be performed with a single table.’
- ‘He believes that CT scanning is valuable in looking for heart disease in someone without symptoms, but worries about whole body scanning.’
- ‘Preliminary efficacy results suggest that it may be as effective as hormone withdrawal in detection of remnants and metastases in patients with thyroid cancer undergoing I-131 whole body scanning.’
- ‘The technique allows efficient whole body scanning for fast screening of abnormalities.’
- ‘Meanwhile, on the other side of the former Iron Curtain, US contributors describe the growing fashion for whole body scanning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.