One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Who would have.‘who'da thunk he could do that?’
- ‘4 - 3 - 1 now for Arsenal: who'da thunk it?’
- ‘Either the people-carrier classes dont like the taxman snaffling their childrens inheritance (whoda thunk it, theyre not so daft after all) or just as likely they are natural wet conservatives.’
- ‘After all, who'da thunk Danse Macabre would be unexpectedly reincarnated after a quarter century's silence?’
- ‘In a country not much bigger in size than Colorado, who'da thunk it?’
- ‘Who'da thunk that men buying diapers after work on Fridays were also picking up six-packs of beer?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.