One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Who would have.‘who'da thunk he could do that?’
- ‘After all, who'da thunk Danse Macabre would be unexpectedly reincarnated after a quarter century's silence?’
- ‘4 - 3 - 1 now for Arsenal: who'da thunk it?’
- ‘Who'da thunk that men buying diapers after work on Fridays were also picking up six-packs of beer?’
- ‘In a country not much bigger in size than Colorado, who'da thunk it?’
- ‘Either the people-carrier classes dont like the taxman snaffling their childrens inheritance (whoda thunk it, theyre not so daft after all) or just as likely they are natural wet conservatives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.