One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pseudopollen is a mealy material, usually whitish or yellowish in colour, which superficially resembles pollen.’
- ‘Add the prawn cutlets and toss until they are just sealed and turn a whitish pink colour.’
- ‘Indonesians cultivate it as a garden vegetable and recognize numerous forms, including a large whitish one and smaller green ones.’
- ‘Frostbitten skin initially turns red, then it takes on a whitish, waxy appearance.’
- ‘There was a full moon, so the moonlight made the tall grass glow an eerie whitish green.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.