One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A very large two-horned African rhinoceros with broad lips.
- ‘Not so here in Natal, where the Parks are full of both black and white rhinoceros in their prime.’
- ‘The white rhinoceros is divided into two sub-species, the northern white rhinoceros and the southern white rhinoceros.’
- ‘The recovery of Africa's southern white rhinoceros population from no more than 50 animals a century ago to over 11,000 today is a conservation success story.’
- ‘Swaziland wants a permit to export both live and trophy white rhinoceroses, a species which was re-established in the southern African kingdom in 1965 after having become extinct.’
- ‘Thousands of animals including white rhinoceroses and kangaroos have come from 14 countries, such as Tanzania, South Africa and Argentina.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.