A vinyl record that is supplied with a plain white label before general release for promotional purposes.
- ‘And it's why they are more likely to hear The Who or White Stripes than the latest achingly chic techno white label, all topped off with ‘silent fireworks’ and various other rock-show trimmings.’
- ‘Word has it this cutie was doing sizeable damage as a limited white label at the tail end of last year.’
- ‘Just ask John Peel who included a white label of the album in his record box at the turn of the year as well as providing substantial support and airplay.’
- ‘Rob's first release was a self released white label entitled M.N.F for U.S consumption.’
- ‘Plus business and legal advice and information on how to get your EP or white label into the shops’