One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An extremely toxic soluble white solid made by burning arsenic.
- ‘A few studies have been completed using arsenic trioxide as a treatment on newly diagnosed patients.’
- ‘In one study, arsenic trioxide was given to patients who relapsed after achieving remission with ATRA and chemotherapy.’
- ‘It also produces by-products including arsenic trioxide.’
- ‘The inorganic forms, airborne arsenic trioxide and arsenate/arsenite (found in soil, water, and food), are the forms of concern to human health.’
- ‘More recently arsenic trioxide has been used in treatment of PML.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.