One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An extremely toxic soluble white solid made by burning arsenic.
- ‘The inorganic forms, airborne arsenic trioxide and arsenate/arsenite (found in soil, water, and food), are the forms of concern to human health.’
- ‘A few studies have been completed using arsenic trioxide as a treatment on newly diagnosed patients.’
- ‘It also produces by-products including arsenic trioxide.’
- ‘More recently arsenic trioxide has been used in treatment of PML.’
- ‘In one study, arsenic trioxide was given to patients who relapsed after achieving remission with ATRA and chemotherapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.