One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The common gibbon, which has white hands and feet and is found in Thailand and Malaysia.Also called lar gibbon
- ‘Two white-handed gibbons that live separately in two enclosures were observed for their feeding behavior.’
- ‘Different forms of the white-handed gibbon vary in their color and calls, depending on the geographic location.’
- ‘The topmost spectrogram is a typical female ‘great call’ of the white-handed gibbon, Hylobates lar.’
- ‘The saddest residents are two rare white-handed gibbons, small apes listed as an endangered species.’
- ‘The white-handed gibbons are mainly frugivores, preferring fruits high in sugar such as figs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.