One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It can carry with it aspects of arbitrariness or domineeringness, or whimsicality or abstractedness.’
- ‘Multiple realities and morphing characters can be a fruitful release from normal narrative, but they also release you from discipline, leaving the author prey to whimsicality and stray associations.’
- ‘I love the Irish and their whimsicality - I have a lot of it in me.’
- ‘His collection combines luxury, whimsicality and wearability, all guided by his designer's instinct.’
- ‘Editors are likely to suggest nuanced typographical layouts based on the seriousness or whimsicality of the work in order to evoke a specific affectation on the reader.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.