One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘welp, spring break is pretty much over’nonstandard spelling of well, representing a pronunciation (typically used to convey resignation or disappointment)‘welp, last night was certainly an experience’
- ‘Welp, the air mattress will have to do for two nights.’
- ‘Welp, off to military school with you.’
- ‘Welp, I've gotta cut it short this week.’
- ‘Welp, we shall see, won't we?’
- ‘Welp, the good thing about a heavy travel schedule is that packing for a trip is a snap.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.