One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having full knowledge of a situation or fact.‘we are well aware of the dangerous side effects that some herbs can have’
- ‘All those around them were well aware of the situation, but had the tact not to bring it up.’
- ‘We are well aware of her current situation, and have offered information and advice.’
- ‘The home side were well aware that they would need goals to get back into the game.’
- ‘The club is well aware of its responsibilities and treats the situation very seriously.’
- ‘They are well aware the tennis season lasts longer than two weeks, and they are in it for the long-haul.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.