One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After almost a century of trial and error, weightlifters have proved that the six-meals-per-day plan works best for muscle building.’
- ‘Olympic weightlifters follow strict training regimens that may involve three daily sessions totaling up to six hours of training a day.’
- ‘The event allowed us to gain feedback from spectators and weightlifters.’
- ‘A passionate and dedicated weightlifter himself, he took the advice of the greats of his era.’
- ‘A recent study found that seven out of 10 weightlifters surveyed had gastroesophageal reflux disease, also known as heartburn.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.