One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Every one of those fields is absolutely weedless; the GM giant has seen to that.’
- ‘Their world in general seemed in disrepair - a beautiful, tangled waste of bushes and flowers; a long-neglected and yet weedless garden.’
- ‘The creeklet ran clear; every pebble on the weedless bottom was etched in moonlight.’
- ‘It was a place where sanity prevailed; a place of full employment; conventional white, white-collar corporate families; clean streets; well-kept weedless lawns; neatly trimmed hedges.’
- ‘His garden was nearly weedless with straight, clean rows aligned like soldiers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.