One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What you have is a situation where the larger webcasters have what they want, and don't want us small guys to rock the boat and endanger their precious settlement.’
- ‘The results could be highly inconvenient for webcasters of all kinds.’
- ‘It has lobbied hard to tighten its grip on alternative promotional channels recently, forcing many small webcasters off the air by imposing royalties that traditional radio stations don't have to pay.’
- ‘His move to block the first version of the bill came just days before an Oct. 20 deadline imposed by the Library of Congress for webcasters to make retroactive payments on all songs played per use since October 1998.’
- ‘‘For the smaller commercial webcasters, it's a good deal,’ he said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.