One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You know, Kyra, sometimes I worry that I give weaselly answers.’
- ‘Choose between the weaselly compromises most of us try in an attempt to be healthier and a radically pure approach that will have you forking out enormous sums of money on food supplements.’
- ‘I suppose this reflects what she really thinks, as opposed to the similar but more weaselly language crafted by lawyers for the law school's website.’
- ‘A spotty youth with greasy black hair, he was sitting at the table with a peevish expression on his weaselly face.’
- ‘Even so, my last paragraph gives me a bit of a weaselly way out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.