One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other countries have survived limp, weakish buffoons in power and have recovered in the next regime.’
- ‘His aim was not to smuggle a weakish team through to the quarter-finals and bow out saying that was all that could be expected of such a group.’
- ‘It was the 1930 series against a weakish MCC team captained by Harold Gilligan.’
- ‘So sit back quietly in that agreeably familiar comfy chair, treat yourself to a pot of weakish tea, and let me put the case for the rise of the dull man.’
- ‘It seems quite happy to have a weakish dollar, so that will have an impact on the markets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.