One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A blind speedboat driver towed a blind waterskier for the first time ever to set a new world record on Windermere yesterday.’
- ‘A wave of green fire sped across the room like a wake left by waterskiers.’
- ‘The 10 mph limit is no problem to sailors and fishermen who now have their peace shattered and lives endangered by waterskiers who compete to see who can pass fastest and closest to their boats.’
- ‘There could be a lesson here for the soon to be displaced waterskiers.’
- ‘Motorboats growl on the lake towing waterskiers or tubers behind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.