One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was born at Blackrock, near Dublin, into a cultured family: his father (a solicitor) and his brother (an architect) were good amateur watercolourists.’
- ‘Moreover, as the exhibitions of his work this autumn prove, he was an outstanding draughtsman and watercolourist.’
- ‘When pursuing a bachelor's degree in art, she was introduced to watercolor and has been a watercolorist ever since.’
- ‘Primarily a watercolorist, Dixon also works in oil and acrylics.’
- ‘Fifty watercolours spanning the illustrious fifty-year career of this prolific printmaker, designer, muralpainter and watercolourist are available for sale, including topographical scenes from India, Italy, Paris and London.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.