One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When pursuing a bachelor's degree in art, she was introduced to watercolor and has been a watercolorist ever since.’
- ‘Primarily a watercolorist, Dixon also works in oil and acrylics.’
- ‘Fifty watercolours spanning the illustrious fifty-year career of this prolific printmaker, designer, muralpainter and watercolourist are available for sale, including topographical scenes from India, Italy, Paris and London.’
- ‘Moreover, as the exhibitions of his work this autumn prove, he was an outstanding draughtsman and watercolourist.’
- ‘He was born at Blackrock, near Dublin, into a cultured family: his father (a solicitor) and his brother (an architect) were good amateur watercolourists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.