One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even so, the first act of the film manages a weak cohesion, creates a thin thread of watchability.’
- ‘To his credit, the film never slips into music video mode, and maintains an easy, relaxed watchability from beginning to end.’
- ‘This would restore films, for example, to watchability and generally advance the overall course of cultural civilisation.’
- ‘Several movies laid on agony as art and outrageous behavior as spectator sport, lent extra watchability by ironic protagonists.’
- ‘The trick when directing a film as hard going as this is to ensure you have a lead actor with watchability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.