One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Further developments are expected and more information will be given later.
- ‘A special gig to launch this anti-war movement will take place shortly; watch this space for further developments.’
- ‘More details should follow soon, so watch this space!’
- ‘For further information on the band's progress, including gigs, watch this space.’
- ‘A lot more information will be provided in the coming weeks, so watch this space.’
- ‘Many more interests will be catered for, so watch this space for more information.’
- ‘There is also said to be another major development in the pipeline, so watch this space for more on a very local success story.’
- ‘Therefore, keep watching this space for some interesting stuff in the next few weeks.’
- ‘Get your tickets early folks, this one is going to sell out fast, and watch this space for even more information closer to the date.’
- ‘The next meeting is provisionally planned for Wednesday 2nd November, but watch this space for time and place!’
- ‘Another bigger ‘brand sale’ is in the offing so watch this space for more information about dates and times.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.