One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Further developments are expected and more information will be given later.
- ‘Many more interests will be catered for, so watch this space for more information.’
- ‘A lot more information will be provided in the coming weeks, so watch this space.’
- ‘More details should follow soon, so watch this space!’
- ‘The next meeting is provisionally planned for Wednesday 2nd November, but watch this space for time and place!’
- ‘A special gig to launch this anti-war movement will take place shortly; watch this space for further developments.’
- ‘Therefore, keep watching this space for some interesting stuff in the next few weeks.’
- ‘There is also said to be another major development in the pipeline, so watch this space for more on a very local success story.’
- ‘Get your tickets early folks, this one is going to sell out fast, and watch this space for even more information closer to the date.’
- ‘Another bigger ‘brand sale’ is in the offing so watch this space for more information about dates and times.’
- ‘For further information on the band's progress, including gigs, watch this space.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.