One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nevertheless, you don't hear jokes about equine looks, nor waspishly disparaging put-downs as often as you used to.’
- ‘After one particularly bland interview, a reporter waspishly criticized the starlet.’
- ‘‘Fine, get fat then,’ I said waspishly, glaring at him.’
- ‘‘I assume this procedure is familiar to you,’ he said waspishly.’
- ‘‘I usually have time to walk to school, but today we have to take the bike,’ Rose said waspishly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.