One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A deed that guarantees a clear title to the buyer of real property.
- ‘Quit claim deeds, unlike warranty deeds, do not offer a great deal of protection to the buyers of the property.’
- ‘Kansas recognizes the following types of deeds: warranty deed, special warranty deeds and quit claim deeds.’
- ‘It should be noted that the requirements of a general warranty deed may differ between jurisdictions.’
- ‘Each grantor of a general warranty deed in the title chain would be liable for title problems before and through their ownership.’
- ‘A limited warranty deed therefore makes no guarantees about anything that occurred before the seller owned the property.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.