One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has made great investment cost in our city, warm-heartedly supported the education welfare, so he has made great contribution to the construction on the two civilizations of Shunde.’
- ‘India has warm-heartedly supported the Karzai Government of Afghanistan - the democratic coalition that is taking Afghan people towards mainstream of the world.’
- ‘South Koreans remember that they warm-heartedly welcomed their guests from the North during last year's Busan Asian Games with the hope that their visit to the South would enhance bilateral cooperation and exchange.’
- ‘But he spoke convincingly, warm-heartedly and with power of persuasion.’
- ‘We need intelligent persons who maintain comity among colleagues, share their passion, and serve their neighbor and society warm-heartedly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.