One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A soldier in combat.
- ‘The photos on these pages provide a look at some of the logistics support the Army provided to the coalition's warfighters in the first weeks of the operation.’
- ‘The Army is planning the future logistics organizations that will deliver support to the warfighter during the first 30 days.’
- ‘To carry out their missions effectively, depot maintainers go into the field, onto Navy ships, and into the theater of operations to support our warfighters.’
- ‘Unconventional warfighters like terrorists are by definition immune to the massive concentrations of power that are the traditional object of a mobilization.’
- ‘It is also important for strategic leaders and warfighters to understand the media as a potent force multiplier in a wide variety of areas.’
- ‘The U.S. military needs to know whether a person encountered by a warfighter is a friend or foe.’
- ‘You must know both your business and the business of warfighters; you cannot be an effective intelligence officer unless you understand what warfighting is all about.’
- ‘Prediction technologies will enable logisticians to provide tailored support to warfighters and lower operational and sustainment costs.’
- ‘I think we can all agree there is a relationship between the function of military logistics and the warfighter.’
- ‘Staffed by seasoned warfighters and functional experts, the AWG will be a center of excellence for innovative thinking and imaginative implementation.’
- ‘Also noteworthy during this fulfilling assignment was CW5 Maroney's direct support to the warfighters in Bosnia-Herzegovina.’
- ‘As these pages go to press, Army and Marine Corps warfighters operating in Iraq have already begun receiving a new combat capability that places a high tech spin on an old tech concept.’
- ‘The soft-ware applications in the library continue to be used to increase safety for the warfighter and ensure combat effectiveness.’
- ‘Nevertheless, at the ‘sharp end of the spear,’ logisticians, like warfighters, need a robust level of capability and redundancy.’
- ‘With the ability to communicate with warfighters on the ground, higher commands could continue battlefield operations in Northern Iraq.’
- ‘This is essential to achieving near-real-time, anticipatory logistics support for warfighters.’
- ‘Troops could deploy to any nation on earth and we're currently dealing with territory all over the world so that we can more quickly provide simulation support to the warfighters.’
- ‘An integrated coordination function that ensures warfighters receive effective support from the appropriate component.’
- ‘Marines deployed around the world are not only warfighters or peacekeepers, they are symbols to the world of what America stands for.’
- ‘Modular units will allow for a plug and play capability, which will enable the Army to provide the flexible mix of capabilities needed by warfighters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.