One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A journalist reporting from a scene of war.
- ‘Gekko even accompanied the troops as a war correspondent for a Japanese newspaper.’
- ‘Christine spoke about her professional life as a journalist and as a war correspondent.’
- ‘The indomitable journalist, war correspondent and sometimes publisher Paul Harris is giving up his life of East Lothian luxury for a real hot spot.’
- ‘He's a sensation seeker, a war correspondent, an uncompromising investigative journalist, but above all an adventurer.’
- ‘During World War II, Grossman was the chief Soviet war correspondent for the newspaper Izvestia, and was continually at the frontlines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.