One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for arabis
- ‘Arabidopsis or wall cress serves as a model organism in plant biology.’
- ‘Scientists at the Autonomous University of Morelos, in Cuernavaca, near Mexico City, have incorporated a critical gene taken from moss fern into the wall cress, in order to accumulate the sugar, trehalose.’
- ‘Braam and Davis sprayed the wall cress with a solution of hormone called gibberellin.’
- ‘Like wall cress, rapeseed belongs to the mustard family of cruciferous plants.’
- ‘Arabis caucasica ‘Variegata’ - Variegated Wall Cress This cultivar of wall cress is popular for its colourful foliage: bright green in the center, strongly edged with cream.’
- ‘An extensive test carried out on a closed military area on Amager near Copenhagen shall elucidate whether or not genetically manipulated copies of the widespread weed plant ‘wall cress’, can revolutionize the combat against land mines.’
- ‘Local high school students will learn the basics of bioinformatics at UB this summer, studying the genomic structure of wall cress.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.