One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for arabis
- ‘Scientists at the Autonomous University of Morelos, in Cuernavaca, near Mexico City, have incorporated a critical gene taken from moss fern into the wall cress, in order to accumulate the sugar, trehalose.’
- ‘Arabidopsis or wall cress serves as a model organism in plant biology.’
- ‘An extensive test carried out on a closed military area on Amager near Copenhagen shall elucidate whether or not genetically manipulated copies of the widespread weed plant ‘wall cress’, can revolutionize the combat against land mines.’
- ‘Local high school students will learn the basics of bioinformatics at UB this summer, studying the genomic structure of wall cress.’
- ‘Arabis caucasica ‘Variegata’ - Variegated Wall Cress This cultivar of wall cress is popular for its colourful foliage: bright green in the center, strongly edged with cream.’
- ‘Like wall cress, rapeseed belongs to the mustard family of cruciferous plants.’
- ‘Braam and Davis sprayed the wall cress with a solution of hormone called gibberellin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.