1another term for leaf insect
- ‘The walking leaves range from 20-330 millimeters long, and are green or brown in color.’
- ‘I saw a walking leaf on an episode of Dirty Jobs, and it was such an odd looking, striking insect that I just had to design one.’
- ‘Clonopsis gallica is an insect of the walking leaves family (Phylliidae).’
- ‘Male walking leaves often ride like that on females, and not for the reason that you think!’
2another term for walking fern
- ‘The walking leaf species is found mostly in shady areas on moist, mossy boulders and rock crevices often associated with limestone outcrops.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.