One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1another term for leaf insect
- ‘Clonopsis gallica is an insect of the walking leaves family (Phylliidae).’
- ‘Male walking leaves often ride like that on females, and not for the reason that you think!’
- ‘The walking leaves range from 20-330 millimeters long, and are green or brown in color.’
- ‘I saw a walking leaf on an episode of Dirty Jobs, and it was such an odd looking, striking insect that I just had to design one.’
2another term for walking fern
- ‘The walking leaf species is found mostly in shady areas on moist, mossy boulders and rock crevices often associated with limestone outcrops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.