One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Work-at-home mom (or mother).
- ‘She is a WAHM, webmaster, writer, reviewer.’
- ‘A lot of the women who make these products at mothers working at home, hence the common acronym WAHM (work at home mum) you often see on the sites.’
- ‘Thus, I became a WAHM (work-at-home mom) and though the WAHM gig has been the most challenging thing I have ever done, it has been the most worth it.’
- ‘I created this site for wahms and others that want to work from home.’
- ‘Being a WAHM can be fun and exciting but also overwhelming especially if you want to achieve prosperity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.