One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the vulva and vagina.
- ‘They studied the accuracy of self-diagnosis of vulvovaginitis in women who purchased nonprescription medications for this condition.’
- ‘Older girls and women may develop Candida vulvovaginitis, an infection of the vagina and the area around the vaginal opening.’
- ‘Of 124 women seen, 40% had atrophic vulvovaginitis and 23% had thrush.’
- ‘Unnecessary or inappropriate use of OTC antifungal agents can delay correct diagnosis and treatment of vulvovaginitis resulting from other causes.’
- ‘The widespread practice of imidazole prophylaxis in recurrent vulvovaginitis is not supported by evidence and should be questioned.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.