One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the vulva.
- ‘Paromomycin must be used with caution because of its side effects, which include vulvitis and local ulceration.’
- ‘In patients with severe discomfort secondary to vulvitis, the combination of a low-potency steroid cream and a topical antifungal cream may be beneficial.’
- ‘Thereafter, T was seen on a number of occasions because of intermittent vulvitis (soreness of the genital area).’
- ‘Women with vulvitis caused by vulvovaginal candidiasis may respond best to a combination of intravaginal and topical vulval therapy.’
- ‘According to Eclectic texts of the period, echinacea was recommended for over 50 listed illnesses, ranging from abscesses and appendicitis through urethral infection, vulvitis, wasp stings and wounds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.