One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The nuts, on the leading screw pair in the feeder have a long service life because they are made of tin bronze to avoid vulnerableness.’
- ‘Something about his voice, the vulnerableness of it, just drew me in.’
- ‘What bothers me most about the F80 / N80 is the apparent vulnerableness of the controls.’
- ‘Someone who isn't afraid to express her true feelings and communicate openly at the risk of exposing her vulnerableness.’
- ‘The emotions that the sculpture evokes are fear and vulnerableness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.