One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By the early 1970s, we were voraciously recording music onto blank cassettes: LPs, concerts, tunes from the radio.’
- ‘By that time it was about noon and we were both voraciously hungry.’
- ‘Within 20 years the Harlequin had become the most common ladybird in the affected regions, voraciously eating and out-eating the local species.’
- ‘He read voraciously, including several diaries written by English volunteers, and wanted to create scenes that were both historically accurate and emotionally convincing.’
- ‘I spend about an hour and a half on a quiet train each day, reading voraciously, and my head is exploding with ideas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.