One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘From time to time, you may like to talk with family and friends about your voluntaryist beliefs.’
- ‘Regardless of whether you agree with the voluntaryist strategy of non-participation in electoral politics, their exploration of it is powerful, thought-provoking, and raises issues that every libertarian interested in achieving a free society must be familiar with.’
- ‘Actually, anarcho-capitalists rather often refer to themselves as contractists or voluntaryists to stress the fact that they disapprove of any coercive or force-based measures and champion a society where every individual is free to arrange his or her life as seen fit.’
- ‘‘I am a voluntaryist,’ the man said, tripping slightly over the awkward term.’
- ‘This ordinance was also bitterly opposed by voluntaryists in the council and throughout the colony, but in 1848 it came into operation for three years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.