One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A new model helps explain the latest episode of rapid surface rise and increased geyser activity - from 1997 to 2003-in the volcanically active region in the western United States.’
- ‘Some people grieve mightily, volcanically, with sadness and anger and regret issuing forth like a painful eruption.’
- ‘This area is volcanically active and is a site for geothermal energy production.’
- ‘In gravel and rocks taken from a volcanically heated ocean bed north of Iceland, German scientists have identified an unusual microbe that appears to have the fewest genes of any living organism so far studied.’
- ‘There have been five successive low intensity earthquakes in recent days in the island's most volcanically active zone, in the area between Mount Teide and Santiago del Teide.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.