One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Have we got priorities right - or are we slumming it in the name of some spurious vocationalism or management theory?’
- ‘The new vocationalism made up but one-half of the community college mission.’
- ‘As to vocationalism, professional academic fields are inevitably at least partially defined by the nature of the profession.’
- ‘Thus, the presence of computer technologies in these classrooms has done little to disrupt reliance on a skills-and-drills approach decried by some as inappropriate to the higher order skills of the new vocationalism.’
- ‘While the conditions in which academics are working are changing and becoming saturated with economic imperatives, university structures are still reliant on the vocationalism and good will of scholars.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.