One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘African gray parrots, not thought to be closely related to humans at all, do a much better job of using vocalization to communicate symbolic concepts.’
- ‘The computer recorded the elapsed time (in 10 ths of milliseconds) between word presentation and vocalization.’
- ‘Zebras communicate with vocalizations and body language.’
- ‘The theme park is particularly interested in studying vocalizations and visual communication with regard to reproduction.’
- ‘Your horse learns words, phrases, body language and vocalisations so that it can understand you and guess what you're going to do next.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.