One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Your horse learns words, phrases, body language and vocalisations so that it can understand you and guess what you're going to do next.’
- ‘The theme park is particularly interested in studying vocalizations and visual communication with regard to reproduction.’
- ‘African gray parrots, not thought to be closely related to humans at all, do a much better job of using vocalization to communicate symbolic concepts.’
- ‘Zebras communicate with vocalizations and body language.’
- ‘The computer recorded the elapsed time (in 10 ths of milliseconds) between word presentation and vocalization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.