One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After mating, the female viviparously produce microfilariae which move throughout the circulatory system and are taken up by the mosquito host.’
- ‘After several months of gestation the young are produced viviparously and the female carries them around on her back for a week or so, beyond their first instar stage.’
- ‘During the summer months, pea aphids reproduce parthenogenetically and viviparously.’
- ‘Tiger Sharks reproduce viviparously, which means that like mammals, the give birth to live young that have been nourished by a placenta.’
- ‘Whether females will reproduce oviparously or viviparously can be determined by the colour of the eggs in the uterus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.