One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(especially in a woman) the quality of being attractively lively and animated.‘he was struck by her vivacity, humor and charm’
- ‘More verve and vivacity, but this time with a Victorian backdrop.’
- ‘The large number of votes that the dolphin received shows that we as humans appreciate grace, beauty and vivacity.’
- ‘She lacks the enthusiasm and vivacity I'm so used to seeing.’
- ‘If they were going to fail, they were going to fail on his terms: spectacularly, brilliantly, with flair and vivacity.’
- ‘His eyes were a deep chocolate brown and sparkled to with vivacity and arrogance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.