One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Taking advantage of differences in vitreousness of corn grain could provide advantages in the future.’
- ‘The vitreousness of grain was inherited intermediately, and positive heterosis was often observed.’
- ‘However, kernel vitreousness and percent protein for most durum wheats tested were lower than the standard.’
- ‘Shriveled seed with normal coloration and vitreousness may be docked for poor test weight at the elevator.’
- ‘Grain quality is affected mainly by moisture content; soundness and vitreousness of the kernels; amount of foreign material; and presence of fungi, insects, and mites.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.