One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To do this he went to France and recruited the best viticulturists, winemakers and architects for his new project.’
- ‘The viticulturist will assure you that this soil is only suitable for Chardonnay, that that soil, elevation and meso-climate will only favour Pinot Noir, and that that one is specific to Syrah, and so on.’
- ‘A fickle grape, it can disappoint the best viticulturists and wine makers, but - teeth gritted - they try again and again, blaming the wrong vineyard site, the wrong clone, wrong trellising, and so on.’
- ‘Furthermore, the lack of available water resources in some areas is leading to a significant pressure on viticulturists to bring about improvements in the efficiency of water use as traditional irrigation practices are unsustainable.’
- ‘It is grown in every wine region, bending as much to the wills of the viticulturists and wine-makers as to the influence of climate and terroir.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.