One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for biotin
- ‘The mask was multi-layered and began with a smothering of vitamin H cream followed by a generous lathering of oil containing vitamins A, D and E.’
- ‘Biotin, also known as vitamin H, is an important nutritional factor and food additive, playing a major role in the metabolism of both humans and animals alike.’
- ‘It has soy bean and jojoba proteins to strengthen the hair, as well as volumising vitamin H, and is reckoned to reach the parts other shampoos can't.’
- ‘Biotin (also known as vitamin H) is a small organic molecule found in every cell.’
- ‘Often referred to as vitamin H, biotin is a water-soluble constituent of the B-complex group of vitamins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.