One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
attributive Relating to or denoting the visual perception of the spatial relationships of objects.
- ‘There is an improvement in visuospatial constructional ability and visuospatial learning and recall with age in both genders.’
- ‘Specific deficits in visuospatial ability and sustained attention have also been described in patients who have taken therapeutic doses of benzodiazepines regularly for longer than one year.’
- ‘Age is the most significant risk factor for dementia, a syndrome characterized by a decline in memory and in at least one of the following areas: language, visuospatial skills, and executive functioning.’
- ‘Subjects are first asked to copy the figure to assess their visuospatial constructional ability, and then 30 minutes later, are asked to reproduce the figure from memory.’
- ‘Findings were similar to the original assessments in that floor layers exhibited poorer performance than the referents only in a test of visuospatial construction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.