One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dialectic of display and secrecy essential to Mouride visuality is what gives Serigne Faye's imagorium such tangible impact.’
- ‘The authors then veer away from the visuality they take as their main subject, however, and begin instead to focus on women's songs.’
- ‘Each demonstrates the ways a book makes an aesthetic experience of space, an experience registered against the long history of thematic links between modern visuality and the city.’
- ‘In the introduction the reader is presented with the dual concepts of Aura and Icon as reference points in the journey to mapping Mouride visuality.’
- ‘Visual studies has to think through the ways of thinking about what visuality is - not just to look around at the endless proliferation of images and artifacts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.