One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Visual studies has to think through the ways of thinking about what visuality is - not just to look around at the endless proliferation of images and artifacts.’
- ‘The authors then veer away from the visuality they take as their main subject, however, and begin instead to focus on women's songs.’
- ‘Each demonstrates the ways a book makes an aesthetic experience of space, an experience registered against the long history of thematic links between modern visuality and the city.’
- ‘In the introduction the reader is presented with the dual concepts of Aura and Icon as reference points in the journey to mapping Mouride visuality.’
- ‘The dialectic of display and secrecy essential to Mouride visuality is what gives Serigne Faye's imagorium such tangible impact.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.