The angle formed at the eye by rays from the extremities of an object viewed.
- ‘Persons with schizophrenia showed similar filtering ability as typical persons, with distracters at two different visual angles from targets.’
- ‘The same holds true whether the visual angle formed with it is a sextile or a trine aspect’
- ‘Presentation of stimuli subtended approximately four degrees of visual angle.’
- ‘However, this conclusion is preliminary, as group differences in filtering and focusing ability may emerge with distracters located at intermediate visual angles from targets.’
- ‘This produced a letter height of 11 mm, which, at the 3 rn viewing distance used in the study, gave the correct visual angle for a road sign at 43 rn ahead.’