One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A condition in which a person can see but cannot recognize or interpret visual information, due to a disorder in the parietal lobes.
- ‘The earliest researchers of agnosia theorized that visual agnosia was the result of bad eyes sight or problems in memory.’
- ‘A common symptom of apperceptive visual agnosia is prosopagnosia, the inability to recognize faces.’
- ‘On his award winning work he said: ‘The film is a science documentary about a medical condition called visual agnosia.’’
- ‘Individuals with visual agnosia cannot recognize or copy drawings of common object such as a car.’
- ‘Many patients who have visual agnosia also have a severe problems with their visual field.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.